Through yoga & meditation practices you can become increasingly aware of, and more able to respond to, your mental, emotional and physical health. Each layer of health impacts the other and these practices can help to gently restore balance to all three simultaneously. .
Experiences associated with yoga & meditation:
- The nervous system is balanced and strengthened
- The emotional body is calmed and strengthened
- The mental body becomes clearer and wiser
- Tensions and burdens are worn more lightly
- The body and mind learn to resist edgy restlessness which leads to a deeper sense of peace.
- Endorphins (the happy, healing chemicals within us) are activated in every cell of the body
A special focus will be on traditional use of music and chanting to relieve stress & to promote mental & emotional health.
Details: Sunday 5th June 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Venue: Crafers Institute Hall, Sharrad Court.
Fees: $95 Early Bird $75 pay by 29th May.
Inquiries, booking and payment details please contact Nivedita: